Sunday, January 11, 2009
What was I thinking?
So, I made a rash decision and I brought home a new friend last week. It was so cute, with it's blue eyes and soft fur. It was fun for about 10 minutes then reality hit. It started bitting the kids and peeing on the floor. He chews on EVERYTHING! Including shoes, coats, kids, dirt! And then it hit me, I don't even like dogs. We have hung in there for a week, but I am seriously considering finding him a new home. Anyone what a dog? He will bite your kids and pee on your floor. Who wouldn't want that? Here he is... his looks are deceiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Really cute, but I already have a 3 year old that pee's on my floor, and three 2 year olds that bite. good luck!
Oh, crap! Natalie stole my line! I have nothing clever to say.
Post a Comment