Thursday, January 15, 2009

Triathlon

Well it is official, I signed up for the Timp Triathlon on March 28, I may come in last but I am going to finish. All those who would like to join me (Natalie Rose) come on. I can't say it will be fun, but it will be an accomplishment.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so awesome!!! what are you doing to train???? Are you a runner??? I really need to do one to get myself up and work out for a purpose!!!!!!! You amaze me!!!

Natalie said...

Ohhhhhh Jene, you are in so much trouble... Are you going to teach me how to swim?

Tavia said...

I'm actually a bit jealous! I have been running mostly in order to do the half marathon on April 4th (only a week later). Not sure that I will be well-rounded enough to do it only a week prior. Keep us posted on your progress!

A Musing Mother said...

Oh! I'm so sorry! I already made plans for that day! Maybe next year.

Ashleigh said...

I am sooo happy that I won't be there to cheer you on because we are done with triathlons! Wahoo! But good luck to you! You'll do great!

ranae said...

Hi Jene,
I was happy to find out you blog. Thanks for your Christmas card.

Congrats on the triathlon! That is a huge accomplishment. I think training for something like that takes a lot of determination & dedication, which is something I need a little more of when it comes to exercising!
RaNae

ranae said...

Do you care if I add you to my blog list?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You go, girl! I'm going to gracefully bow out. I'm doing a half-marathon the week after.