Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Two for One

So, Tyson came to me this morning holding his tooth. It has fallen out when he was eating Lucky Charms. When I looked in is mouth I noticed that the tooth he lost was not one that had been loose for weeks, it was the one next to it. I told him that the tooth fairy gives extra prizes to kids that loose 2 teeth in one day. I have never seen a kid work so hard to get a tooth out. Sure enough, about an hour later here he came with another tooth. The tooth fairy is going to be busy tonight!

Here is a picture after tooth #1

After tooth #2

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

how great is that!!! Cody can't wait to lose a tooth!! Hey dorry about Tyson's party!! I decided last minute to go to California!! But we do have a gift!!! We'll have to get the boys together when we get back!