Caleb made quite and entrance into this world on August 20th 2006. He arrived on my Mom's 70th birthday. He was quite a present. The days just before his birth we were out having a great time. My sister from Arizona flew out to celebrate my Mom's birthday and we were shopping, eating out, and shopping some more. We were planning on going to the Spoken Word and then out to brunch at Little America. I was so excited. Anyhoo.. my water broke Saturday night so I ended up in the hospital having Caleb while they were stuffing their faces with raspberry waffles and omelette's. I did get some cranberry juice and lime jello that night for dinner, it would have been nice if someone smuggled a blueberry muffin in their purse. My Mom and Caleb have a great bond and love celebrating their birthdays together. Happy Birthday Bug!


The Birthday Girl with the Birthday Boy

My sisters.
7 comments:
such cute pictures. I bet your mom was thrilled!! Congratulations Caleb!!! Happy Birthday!
Hey Jeane, I stumbled on your blog through someone elses. You guys have the cutest family. Happy B-day to your little guy! I can't believe you just gave birth to him in that picture. You looked great!
Very cute story! Happy birthday, Caleb!
How cute is that! Wow, your sisters look so pretty all dressed up for Caleb's birthday. All you had to do was ASK for a blueberry muffin and we would have smuggled one out in Mom's purse.
It's so fun to remember those days! Your kids are all so cute!
Hey Jene! It's Mel....Melissa Hansen.......I love the blog. It's fun to see how your cute family is growing and changing. I remember Abbey when she was a baby. I hope all is well.
You know mom probably had a muffin in her purse, you just needed to ask.
Post a Comment