Because we don't remember what happened yesterday.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Abby's Baptism
Abby was baptized on August 2, She was so excited and it was a wonderful experience for all of us. We were able to have both of our entire families there with the exception of one of Chad's sisters. Congratulations Abby. We love you.
Chad and Abby
Jene and Abby Greg and Ellie-- She got her looks from her mom!! I just noticed how excited everyone is to be there. I guess I should have hired a clown.
Uh, I only take a little offense to the clown comment. I had a lovely time and I don't think you should put words in our mouths like that!! It was fun to see everyone and Abby (of course) was adorable. Congrats, again Abby!!
3 comments:
so sorry we missed it. I love the picture of her and chad in their whites. I bet it was a great day.
I can't believe Abby's 8. I'm sure it was a wonderful day. sorry we missed it. We had TONS of family in town!!! She looks so happy in the pictures!!!
Uh, I only take a little offense to the clown comment. I had a lovely time and I don't think you should put words in our mouths like that!! It was fun to see everyone and Abby (of course) was adorable. Congrats, again Abby!!
Post a Comment