Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Lego is where?



Oh Tyson, what are you thinking. Just because it can fit does not mean that you should stick it up your nose. Just before we went to the Bees game last night Tyson told me that it was stuck. What? What is stuck and where is something stuck. Well--- He had apparently lost a lego UP HIS NOSE!! Who does that? Certainly my kids would never do anything like that. WRONG. It was a small Lego and it was up his nose and it was up far! We had to get a flashlight just to see it. I grabbed some tweezers and went in but I was afraid that I would send it to far up there. I told him to blow his nose and he promptly sucked it further up. Nice! While I took him to the Dr. office to get the obstruction removed, Chad packed the other kids in the car to head to the Bee's game with his family. Luckily, the Dr. was fairly skilled in removing foreign objects up little boys noses and we were done is no time. As we got into the car Tyson said, "That was fun" Are you kidding me? I don't understand little boys.

4 comments:

Blogging to Blog said...

So when Parker was a toddler, he stuck a "runt" candy up his nose. I tried to have him blow it out, no go. So we make a trip to the Dr. and he can't get it out either. He said it would eventually dissolve. Things kid's do!!

Natalie said...

Kids and holes...they just have to fill them with something! glad he's okay.

rebecca said...

Haha, I love the "it's stuck" line :) Oh, no!!! I forgot about these things! Hopefully me reading this won't somehow encourage my 3 boys to do the same :)

Ashleigh said...

That is too funny that Tyson thought that was fun! haha. He cracks me up!