Jene...found your blog through Mandy's. Love to see what you guys have been up to it's been since Kimmie's wedding that I've seen you guys. Hopefully one of these times that we are in town I would love to see everyone!! Kari
How could you not have fun while hanging out with the Parker fam? Although next time I say we send the guys to the train with the kids, so we can watch all the cute baseball bums!!
2 comments:
Jene...found your blog through Mandy's. Love to see what you guys have been up to it's been since Kimmie's wedding that I've seen you guys. Hopefully one of these times that we are in town I would love to see everyone!! Kari
How could you not have fun while hanging out with the Parker fam? Although next time I say we send the guys to the train with the kids, so we can watch all the cute baseball bums!!
Post a Comment