Sunday, June 8, 2008

It is about TIME!!


Abby has had a dangling tooth for the last three weeks. She would not let us touch it let alone wiggle it. I started bribing her with tokens (the kids form of currency) but it didn't work-- What did work? Chewing gum. She mistook her tooth for the gum that she was chewing. Luckily she didn't swallow it... I hear the tooth fairy has a hard time delivering on digested teeth.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I thought I noticed a missing tooth in primary yesterday. I should have said something to her, but figured it was like that before. And yes, I agree that digested teeth are not worth very much.

Molly said...

You should check out my little entry on Max's missing tooth from May 28th. It took him a while to lose that one, and we'll never recover it. (Congrats Abby!)

Lori said...

Jean!
Hey friend! I don't know why I haven't noticed you on Jen's blog before, but I'm so glad I finally did. How are you guys?! I can't believe how grown up your little ones are! Time flies! We miss all of you from our old stompin' ground! Say Hi to everyone and take care!

Love,
Lori

My blog is private (I'm a paranoid freak), so get my e-mail from Jen and send me your e-mail, I would love to keep in touch!

Mandy said...

Yay!! After 5 tries I found your blog!! So cute, and I'm glad at least one family member will join me in this blogging world. How cute are your kids? And your husband? Forget about it!! He must have some adorable sisters!!!! Love you guys, me.

Anonymous said...

Super-cute pics! I do think it's kinda interesting we find out what's happening with each other when we live down the street or around the corner. LOL

Tavia said...

She looks very cute! What a fun story!