We stopped in Evanston to get some milk and Chad disappeared into the sporting goods. When he appeared again he was carrying a BB Gun and about 4,000 BB's. Of course, I think of the Red Rider BB gun with the thing that tells time from the Christmas story. And I am pretty sure that my kids will shoot their eyes out. Caleb didn't like it. Can you tell?
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
The BB Gun
We stopped in Evanston to get some milk and Chad disappeared into the sporting goods. When he appeared again he was carrying a BB Gun and about 4,000 BB's. Of course, I think of the Red Rider BB gun with the thing that tells time from the Christmas story. And I am pretty sure that my kids will shoot their eyes out. Caleb didn't like it. Can you tell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment