Jene & Chad, I loved reading your blog! Thank you so much for the Christmas Card and note. It made my day! It will be fun to "check in" and get updates on your family. You guys sure have a lot of fun and I enjoyed looking at the photos you posted too. Jene, you should get an award for the spilled grape juice incident! I am just curious how long it took you to clean that up... and how long things were sticky after that! That cracked me up! Be sure to tell everyone hello! Jennifer (Parker) Rima
1 comment:
Jene & Chad, I loved reading your blog! Thank you so much for the Christmas Card and note. It made my day! It will be fun to "check in" and get updates on your family. You guys sure have a lot of fun and I enjoyed looking at the photos you posted too. Jene, you should get an award for the spilled grape juice incident! I am just curious how long it took you to clean that up... and how long things were sticky after that! That cracked me up! Be sure to tell everyone hello! Jennifer (Parker) Rima
Post a Comment