Before we headed out for our day I took a few pictures of the kids. (They are posted below) When it was time for Ty's graduation I grabbed the video camera and looked all over for the camera---- It was no where to be found. Tyson said that he saw Caleb with it. GREAT!!--It was gone for sure. I took a disposal camera to the graduation and bribed the kids when we got home to help me find the camera. After an hour of searching I found it-- Caleb had put it away in the refrigerator of the play kitchen. What a stinker.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Camera Cluprit.
Before we headed out for our day I took a few pictures of the kids. (They are posted below) When it was time for Ty's graduation I grabbed the video camera and looked all over for the camera---- It was no where to be found. Tyson said that he saw Caleb with it. GREAT!!--It was gone for sure. I took a disposal camera to the graduation and bribed the kids when we got home to help me find the camera. After an hour of searching I found it-- Caleb had put it away in the refrigerator of the play kitchen. What a stinker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment