Monday, September 15, 2008

The Cabin

We went up to the cabin on Labor Day weekend. It was absolutely beautiful. We went up on Saturday and stayed through Monday. My parents also came up and stayed one night with us. We played games-- My Mom got a little competitive. She stuck her tongue out at Chad when he made her "draw 4." I would have done the same. He always wins at card games-- he is a cheater, cheater pants. (I inherited that competitive gene.) Monday is snowed for a few hours. We lit a fire and watched the snow fall.







4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun, I want a cabin, maybe I'll just have to ask Oprah.haha : )

Natalie said...

looks fun - it looked cool... i'm ready for fall!

Rebecca Foster said...

Everyone looks so cozy in their hoodies. And yeah tell Chad he is a no good dirty rotten scoundrel. Doesn't he know girls ALWAYS WIN?

The Carter Family said...

I am so excited that I found your blog. I hope you don't mind but I am going to put you on mine so I can keep in touch.